もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Even the comfort of the postseason couldn't rescue the slumping New York Yankees, who were destroyed by the bottom of the Oakland Athletics'lineup.
- "We really can't rescue people that don't want to be rescued, " local police sergeant Matt Hancock told Sky News.
- Kaiser leads Amrita to a dungeon, calls Aditya, and tells him that he will kill Amrita if Aditya doesn't rescue her in 12 hours.
- By an advice of travellers, he expended his money on returning sold slaves, but he couldn't rescue all of them and grieve visited him.
- As a campaign strategy, this last-minute spree of press-bashing won't rescue Dole any more than it did George Bush four years ago.