もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Wall Street is in a funk, and some analysts fear the U . S . economy can't rescue it.
- Sanchez said that if his 70 officers can't rescue a hostage, they try to help the families lower the ransom.
- And that was fine by me; even the Vance-prescribed " Authentic Swing " couldn't rescue my game.
- The dialog gives the actors enough material to work, with the exception of a few clunkers that even Byrne couldn't rescue.
- Tommy also sees dead people who are strangers he couldn't rescue from fires, who haunt him with his own sense of failure.