もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The change was partly motivated by the threat of losing $ 28.5 million from a tax allocation district fund if construction was not started by June 2012.
- A Roth-Biden amendment to the highway bill would have let states allocate a little of their highway tax allocations to Amtrak they way they do now for anti-pollution and anti-congestion projects.
- In 1687, the parish registers indicated that Chambourg had 187 feu fiscal ( tax allocation units ), then 208 units in 1789, the last known value before the first census in population.
- He served as minister of the Calhoun County Tax Allocation Board in 1949 and 1950 and served as administrative assistant to U . S . Representative Paul W . Shafer from 1951 to 1954.
- Instead it was financed through a $ 7.8 million State Library Grant, $ 5.7 million partnership with Victoria Gardens regional town center developer Forest City Enterprises, private partnerships, Community Development Block Grant funds, and Redevelopment Agency Tax Allocation Bond Funds.