もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The presence of this seal or trust mark helps consumers determine how much weight they should give to the testimonials they are reading before making a decision to support a business.
- Once the testimonials, reviews and / or results are verified, the company can include them in their profiles and add a'trust mark'similar to that of Verisign, the Better Business Bureau, or Good Housekeeping.
- He also worked in the trust mark certification market in Singapore, rolling out CaseTrust before the internal split in CASE that led to a split between CNSG, Retail Promotion Centre and new CASE management.
- MUIC is one of only two higher education institutions ( the other being with Chulalongkorn University s Sasin Graduate School ) to have received the'Thailand Trust Mark'from the Thai Ministry of Commerce, indicating the high quality educational services that the college provides.
- Off to the land of the American League, where teams dispense with those wimpy sacrifice bunts, play for four runs an inning rather than one, and trust Mark McGwire or Ken Griffey Jr . to take care of the night's business with one or two crushing swings.