もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- On 14 March 1304, he was one of the fifteen cardinals who subscribed the bull of privileges in favor of the monastery of Santo Spirito in Sulmone in the Diocese of Valva.
- Keith McCracken, who in 1986 helped found the promotional marketing shop McCracken Brooks in Minneapolis, is leaving to join Dugan Valva Contess as executive vice president and general manager for the Midwest and West.
- Senerchia borders the municipalities of Acerno ( SA ), Campagna ( SA ), Oliveto Citra ( SA ), Valva ( SA ) and Calabritto, the only neighbouring municipality in the same province.
- Pope Gregory X ( 1271-1276 ) appointed Cardinal Matteo as " Auditor causarum " ( judge ) in a dispute involving the holding of benefices by canons in the diocese of Valva.
- The species is similar to " Hieromantis ephodophora ", having similar forewing markings, but " kurokoi " can be separated by the valva having a rounded cucullus in the male genitalia.