もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Also the other municipalities in the Greater Helsinki area ( J鋜venp滗, Nurmij鋜vi, Tuusula, M鋘ts鋖? Pornainen, Hyvink滗 and Vihti ) may join the transport authority in future.
- When Hyvink滗, J鋜venp滗, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Nurmij鋜vi, Sipoo, Tuusula, M鋘ts鋖? Pornainen and Vihti are included, the number of inhabitants rises to 1.4 million.
- In Finland the E18 goes from 舕and through southern Finland by way of Turku / Naantali Salo Vihti Espoo Porvoo Loviisa Kotka Hamina Vaalimaa till the border with Russia.
- Valter Thom? his brother Ivar and a third brother, William, founder of the Thomesto Oy timber company, were shot by Reds in Vihti during the Finnish Civil War while trying to cross to the White side of the line.
- Espoo has six Natura 2000 protected areas : B錸berget forests, Espoonlahti Saunalahti bay area ( partially in Kirkkonummi ), Laajalahti bay, Matalaj鋜vi lake, Nuuksio National Park ( partially in Kirkkonummi and Vihti ), as well as forests in Vestra ( partially in Vantaa ).