もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He signed an exclusive contract along with sojuro sawamura vii with teikoku gekijo (imperial theater ).
- The pseudonym ' hakuo ' was taken from a stage name used by his father , koshiro matsumoto vii .
- He was the son of saemon asada , the assistant manager of the mitsui family and his wife toyo was the daughter of joeki vii .
- Mitsugoro bando vii was born in tokyo as the eldest son of kanya morita xii , the proprietor of the shintomi-za theater .
- He was born in yushima tenjin town and he initially became a disciple of danjuro ichikawa vii , who was a kabuki actor .