もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The American white ibis is found in a variety of habitats, although shallow coastal marshes, wetlands and mangrove swamps are preferred.
- Among the wildlife of the park are white-tailed deer, bobcats, and white ibis, wild turkeys, and herons.
- There are about 65, 000 white ibises statewide, 65 percent fewer than Florida had in the late 1970s, wildlife officials say.
- Until two weeks ago, he'd been taking visitors there to view alligators, turtles, threatened white ibis and other wildlife.
- Exposure to methylmercury alters the hormone levels of American white ibis, affecting their mating and nesting behavior and leading to lower reproduction rates.