もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Beginning in 1979, Gerson initiated a second series called " White Indian " using the pen name of Donald Clayton Porter.
- They rode their motorcycles together, Pete speeding along on a black Harley, Gladys next to him on her white Indian with black trim.
- "When we first began, Ruth told us she had never written a screenplay, " said Merchant, dressed in a traditional white Indian tunic.
- In effect, the revisions transferred control of the indemnity fund to the white Indian agent and assured that none of the funds would be allocated to the Indians themselves.
- The attackers were able to enter the sprawling Parliament grounds by affixing an official-looking sticker and siren to their white Indian-made Ambassador car, of the kind used by government officials.