with that being saidの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- With that being said, if consensus determines a block is necessary that the length of it be reduced as at least one user has been active in baiting DreamGuy into such behaviors.
- The failure of these core systems jeopardizes human well-being in these urban areas, with that being said, it is crucial to maintain them in the face of impending environmental disturbances.
- With that being said, the current situation makes me wonder if it is actually not a WP : WORLDWIDE view and needs to be " fixed " to remove any possible systemic bias.
- "It's difficult to lose and it's tough to separate, but with that being said, I have to feel good about the way I feel physically,"
- With that being said, the most important element that this film lacks is the almost non-existent connection with the audience and the effect is leaving the audience muddled up and confused ."