with the advance ofの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The following season the Gauliga collapsed with the advance of Allied armies into Germany as World War II drew to a close.
- His hope is that with the advances of the 21st Century, these critical areas will be furthered and improved for all people.
- With the advances of modern medicine, the leprosarium was closed, only to be later handed over to boat people fleeing the Far East.
- The Shanghai Russians survived through the difficult days of the Japanese occupation, but left in the end with the advance of the Communists.
- Fraud at the entrance examination has increased in recent years with the advance of electronic devices, such as beepers, radios and tiny cameras.