chief officer 意味
- （主席｛しゅせき｝）一等航海士｛いっとう こうかいし｝
- december 8: he was the chief officer for imperial prince tokihito .
- in 1753 , he was appointed as the chief officer of outadokoro (folk music office ).
- in 1869 , he took the post of rusu chokan (a person representing the chief officer during his absence ).
- he was the first chief officer of administrative board for kamakura bakufu (japanese feudal government headed by a shogun ).
- he assumed the post of chief officer of administration office which took charge of minamoto no yoritomo ' s domestic service .