in a case that 意味
- in a case that isn't his .
- you know , my ex used to keep her tablet in a case that looked just like a book .
僕の元カノは 本に見えるケースに タブレットを入れていた
- who was the swing vote in a case that could've cost her corporate clients billions .
- it appears our estate investigator has taken an unorthodox interest in a case that isn't his .
現れて 地所調査者が 持ってる 異例の関心を 彼の物じゃない事例で
- lily jones is the name of a witness , in a case that section six was building against liberate .
リリー・ジョーンズって名だけど セクション6が追ってる事件の 証人の名なの