- No archaeological evidence of " Homo sapiens " before the 11th millennium has yet been discovered.
- The "'11th millennium BCE in North American history "'provides a timeline of events occurring within the North American continent from 11000 BCE through 10001 BCE in the Gregorian calendar.
- The earliest Japanese pottery was made around the 11th millennium BCE . JMmon ware emerged in the 6th millennium BCE and the plainer Yayoi style in about the 4th century BCE . This early pottery was soft earthenware, fired at low temperatures.
- Three periods of occupation were detected : the Natufian period in the 11th millennium BC, a Pre-Pottery Neolithic B ( PPNB ) village with masonry construction in the 7th millennium BC and a Nabatean period dating to the 1st or 2nd century BC.
- In the most recent studies ( forthcoming ), Militarev has obtained an earlier date for Proto-Afrasian, namely the mid-11th millennium B . C . E ., which is supposed to be more grounded, as this time his lexicostatistical and glottochronological analysis of 50 most stable words of Swadesh list was applied to many more ( 170 ) languages representing all Afrasian branches, groups and subgroups, and consistently includes the etymological background of every item whenever possible.