11th street stationの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The electric interurban 11th Street Station roughly a mile to the south.
- Insull interests built the 11th Street Station in central Michigan City in May 1927 as a pioneering piece of multimodal public transportation infrastructure.
- It is located adjacent to the historic 11th Street Station of the former Chicago, South Shore and South Bend Railroad station, which operated the station from 1927 until 1987.
- The South Shore Line closed the 11th Street station in November 1987, but its NICTD successor-in-interest maintains train service to the street adjacent to the station.
- The " South Shore " had affiliated with several regional bus lines, and the 11th Street Station was conceived as a waiting area point where system users would transfer between a bus and an electric train.