15th light horse regimentの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The "'15th Light Horse Regiment "'was a mounted infantry regiment of the Australian Army during the First World War.
- He decided not to delay attacking the apparently weak rearguard, as he expected to be reinforced by the 15th Light Horse Regiment, 5th Light Horse Brigade, on the way to Samakh.
- The Hyderabad Lancers at Jisr Benat Yakub patrolled the region from Safed, south of Jisr Benat Yakub, while at Deir es Saras the 15th Light Horse Regiment ( 5th Light Horse Brigade ) patrolled that region.
- When the EEF advanced out of the Sinai and into Palestine, the change in terrain led to the disbandment of the ICC . In June 1918, the Australian troops were used to form the 15th Light Horse Regiments.
- In June 1918, the 14th Light Horse Regiment was reformed from the Imperial Camel Corps in 15th Light Horse Regiment and a French colonial regiment they formed the 5th Light Horse Brigade, attached to the Australian Mounted Division.