もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The Hathigumpha inscription describes that this city has been destroyed by Kharavela [ 180 BCE ] of Kalinga.
- Alain Dani閘ou places Kharavela somewhere between 180 BCE and 130 BCE, mentioning him as a contemporary of Satakarni and Pushyamitra Shunga.
- From around 180 BCE the Greco-Bactrian ruler Demetrius, conquered the Kabul Valley and is theorized to have advanced into the trans-Indus.
- The object has many Hellenistic features, linking it to the Greek settlements of Central Asia, which existed from 180 BCE until the 1st century CE.
- From around 180 BCE the Indo-Greek ruler Demetrius I of Bactria conquered the Kabul Valley and is theorized to have advanced into the trans-Indus.