1959 venice film festivalの例文
- The restored version premiered at the 1959 Venice Film Festival, where it was called a masterpiece.
- Negotiations to bring " Tiga Dara " to 1959 Venice Film Festival saw the Rome screening, he invited Ismail to show " Tiga Dara " in Venice.
- Much of the attraction Fleming felt working alongside McClory was based on McClory's film, " The Boy and the Bridge ", which was the official British entry to the 1959 Venice Film Festival.
- However, even though " Tiga Dara " was shown at the 1959 Venice Film Festival and received Best Musical Arrangement at the 1960 Indonesian Film Week, Ismail considered it a compromise of his initial vision for Perfini.
- Malle's study of a woman who chooses " a higher morality of self-realization, " with its lyrical and explicit loves scenes, including a famous shot of Miss Moreau's face during an unmistakably orgasmic moment, won a jury prize at the 1959 Venice Film Festival and the enmity of censors in the United States.