1959 viqueque rebellionの例文
- Gunter went one step further by interviewing the East Timorese who witnessed the 1959 Viqueque rebellion.
- FRETILIN associated themselves with other rebellions that had happened in East Timor s history, including the 1959 Viqueque rebellion.
- Since then, Antonio Metan s role in the 1959 Viqueque rebellion and his pro-integration stance of 1975 was retrospectively associated.
- The 1959 Viqueque rebellion has been appropriated by both APODETI and FRETILIN for political reasons and by doing so they have taken the rebellion out of its context.
- He only relied on two questionable sources an interview by one of the Timorese rebel leaders and an affidavit that was submitted to the United Nations ( UN ) Secretary-General by a leader of the pro-Indonesian party who claimed that the 1959 Viqueque rebellion was sponsored by the Indonesian government through bribes given to the Timorese.