1961 german grand prixの例文
- He had entered the car for the 1961 German Grand Prix but this entry was withdrawn after the accident.
- Car salesman Peter Monteverdi is credited with an entry to the 1961 German Grand Prix, however withdrew before the event.
- The "'1961 German Grand Prix "'was the 23rd time the German Grand Prix ( or Grosser Preis von Deutschland ) motor race was held.
- Moss's Climax-engined Lotus was comparatively underpowered, but he won the 1961 Monaco Grand Prix by 3.6 seconds, beating the Ferraris of Richie Ginther, Wolfgang von Trips, and Phil Hill, and went on to win the partially wet 1961 German Grand Prix.
- On 5 August 1961, during practice for the 1961 German Grand Prix, Phil Hill became the first person to complete a lap of the " Nordschleife " in under 9 minutes, with a lap of 8 minutes 55.2 seconds ( 153.4 km / h or 95.3 mph ) in the Ferrari 156 " Sharknose " Formula One car.