1963 argentine navy revoltの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- While Chief of the Army in 1963, Ongan韆 helped crush the 1963 Argentine Navy Revolt by mobilizing troops that seized rebelling Navy bases.
- His presidency was marked by violent confrontations between rival military factions, culminating in the 1963 Argentine Navy Revolt, which Guido's government successfully suppressed.
- The "'1963 Argentine Navy revolt "'was a failed coup attempted by elements of the Argentine military that lasted from 21 September 1962 to 5 April 1963.
- Tricked by a similar move in 1958, the military objected, however, leading to the brutal 1963 Argentine Navy Revolt on April 2, which cost 24 lives and effectively scuttled the Per髇-Frondizi front.
- Argentine Air Force MS . 760s were used in combat to suppress the 1963 Argentine Navy Revolt, bombing a rebel-held radio station as well as the Punta Indio naval airfield, destroying several aircraft on the ground.