1963 tony awardsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- She received a 1963 Tony Award nomination for her Magnolia " ( 1999 ).
- She was nominated for the 1963 Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for " Forum ".
- With Burt Shevelove, he wrote the book for the Stephen Sondheim musical " A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum " and won a 1963 Tony Award.
- "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf ? " won both the 1963 Tony Award for Best Play and the 1962 63 New York Drama Critics'Circle Award for Best Play.
- The play received two 1963 Tony Award nominations : Featured Actor in a Play ( Barry Gordon ) and Best Play, and Sandy Dennis won the Tony Award for Featured Actress in a Play.