1995 russell hill subway accidentの例文
- It was the TTC's first major subway incident after the 1995 Russell Hill subway accident.
- The yard was temporarily reactivated during the 1995 Russell Hill subway accident, and also during the retirement of older rolling stock ( M-1 ).
- The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident happened on August 11, 1995, when a train southbound from St . Clair West station rear-ended another stationary train just north of Dupont station.
- Toronto's only fatal subway train accident, the 1995 Russell Hill subway accident that claimed 3 lives, happened only 8 months after Gunn became head of the TTC, with Gunn addressing the incident in the media.
- Hence in some installations the trip arm will be folded back to the safe position only a few seconds after a signal has turned red in order to reduce wear ( which is an actual security risk as shown in the 1995 Russell Hill subway accident ).