もっと例文: 1 2
- 53 Arietis is a Beta Cephei variable.
- It is similar to 53 Arietis and Mu Columbae, other runaway stars from the Orion cluster.
- Its absolute magnitude is " 0.2 . 53 Arietis is a runaway star of magnitude 6.09, 815 light-years away.
- This collision, which also is credited with ejecting Mu Columbae and possibly 53 Arietis, has been traced to the Trapezium cluster in the Orion Nebula two million years ago.
- "' 53 Arietis "'( abbreviated "'53 Ari "') is a variable star in the northern constellation of mas, the estimated distance to this star is roughly.