もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The "'53 Division "'is an elite division of the Sri Lanka Army.
- Approximately 470, 000 Soviet ground force troops in 53 divisions were stationed in the Sino-Soviet border region, including Mongolia.
- At the beginning of the war the NKVD formed 15 rifle divisions, which had expanded by 1945 to 53 divisions and 28 brigades.
- All but eighteen of the 53 divisions were uncontested, with the majority of the unopposed returns being in the rural parts of the county.
- The first league title to be won by Bristol Rovers since the 1904 05 Southern League championship was the 1952 53 Division 3 ( South ) title.