53 equal temperamentの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Thus, 53 equal temperament is for all practical purposes equivalent to an extended Pythagorean tuning.
- Tanaka was an early advocate of 53 equal temperament as a means of closely approximating 5-limit just intonation.
- The use of 53 equal temperament provides a solution for the Pythagorean tuning, and 31 equal temperament for the Meantone.
- This much smaller interval was later named Mercator's comma ( " see : history of 53 equal temperament " ).
- Tanaka was also an early advocate of the use of the Fokker block as a way of viewing the pitch classes of 53 equal temperament.