a bargain saleの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In many respects, it was a bargain sale.
- There are plenty of Derby entries with a bargain sales history ready to extend The Cinderella Streak.
- In between selling land or an easement to a land trust is an option called a bargain sale.
- A bargain sale is where a landowner sells a property interest to an organization for less than the market price.
- They scattered far and wide; they would seem to have selected their lands rather like rummagers at a bargain sale, by feel or look.