a change in meの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- "It's a change in me from the early 1970s,"
- "There's nothing nobody could say or do that could create a change in me ."
- People who know me-- my family and close friends-- say they've seen a change in me.
- After she is able to nurse him back to health, she explains the transformation she seems to have gone through while she was with the Beast ( " A Change in Me " ).
- In fact, they said, a song ( " There's Been a Change in Me " ) was recently added, an unusual step four years into a show's run.