a chorus of disapprovalの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In September 1989, he performed in Ayckbourn's " A Chorus of Disapproval " at the South Coast Repertory.
- Dee's first West End production was Gillian Lynne's 1986 revival of " A Chorus of Disapproval " by Alan Ayckbourn.
- And on a less polite note, Matthiew Kassovitz's " Assassins " drew a chorus of disapproval for its facile ideas about violence.
- The pro-Hrawi lobbying may have remained behind the scenes, but it has been strong enough to touch off a chorus of disapproval from opponents of the idea.
- Aboriginal musician Dana McPadden, 26, who has appeared on TV and in children's videos, had led a chorus of disapproval of Myer's move.