a discredit toの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Oliver McCall admits his tactics and strategy might be seen by some as a discredit to boxing,
- "It's a discredit to the people who have really won the Medal of Honor ."
- It's an outrageous assumption, and a discredit to Sosa and everything he's stood for throughout this home-run chase.
- Holden also said the city's policy of not naming its buildings after living people reflects the fear that someone might later be a discredit to the community.
- Any edits which seek to give " undue weight " to any argument which isn't supported by the sources is a discredit to the encyclopedia.