もっと例文: 1 2
- After ( dark ), the white top of each wave seems to be a growler.
- If the weather turns warm, ice blocks known as growlers could break off and threaten the ship.
- Boeing is also looking at exporting a Growler Lite configuration without the jamming pods for electronic awareness rather than electronic attack.
- The smallest ones are known as growlers, because they make a growling noise as they rise and fall with the ocean swells.
- However, since they were not built initially as Growlers, the Navy has designated these two test aircraft as NEA-18Gs.