a radio telephoneの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The first product was a radio telephone for the fishing fleet.
- A radio telephone was installed in 1935, and in 1953 a telephone cable was laid.
- The car came with a radio telephone which accessed the 30 channels then available throughout New York City for public use.
- In a radio telephone call from a rescue ship Thursday, Captain Orsi said he thought the Achille Lauro was finished.
- U . S . Patent 3, 906, 166, September 16, 1975 for a Radio Telephone System . the cell phone.