a universal history of infamyの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The book is an acknowledged influence in Jorge Luis Borges's first book " A Universal History of Infamy ".
- The 1972 English edition ( " A Universal History of Infamy ", ISBN 0-525-47546-X ) was translated by Norman Thomas di Giovanni.
- They were first editions of Jorge Luis Borges'first two collections of short stories, " A Universal History of Infamy " ( 1935 ) and " The Garden of the Forking Paths " ( 1941 ), inscribed and dedicated to Victoria Ocampo, who published much of Borges'early and most important work.
- Several tales in the " One Thousand and One Nights " use this device to foreshadow what is going to happen, as a special form of literary The Alchemist "; Jorge Luis Borges'collection of short stories " A Universal History of Infamy " featured his translation of this particular story into Spanish, as " The Story Of The Two Dreamers ."
- In 1933, Borges gained an editorial appointment at the literary supplement of the newspaper " Cr韙ica ", where he first published the pieces collected as " Historia universal de la infamia " ( " A Universal History of Infamy " ) in 1935 . and there were so few books that cataloguing more than one hundred books per day, he was told, would leave little to do for the other staff and so look bad.