a universe from nothingの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Besides the Lawrence Krauss'book ( A Universe From Nothing ), what other works enter into the question above?
- Furthermore, Krauss has formulated a model in which the universe could have potentially come from " nothing, " as outlined in his 2012 book " A Universe from Nothing ".
- :A Universe from Nothing can be an interesting reading here, if you want to speculate about " Why There Is Something Rather than Nothing . " talk ) 20 : 18, 8 July 2012 ( UTC)
- Krauss is the author of several bestselling books, including " The Physics of Star Trek " ( 1995 ) and " A Universe from Nothing " ( 2012 ), and chairs the " Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists"
- In his book " A Universe from Nothing : Why There is Something Rather Than Nothing ", cosmologist Lawrence Krauss has proposed how quantum mechanics can explain how space-time and matter can emerge from " nothing " ( referring to the quantum vacuum ).