a winter tanの例文
- A reason to believe that bowl representatives may yet visit Coral Gables for more than a winter tan.
- A reason to believe that bowl representatives may yet visit Coral Gables for more than a winter tan . ( George, Palm Beach Post ) MOVED.
- She was also a co-director and coproducer of the 1987 drama film " A Winter Tan ", alongside Louise Clark, Jackie Burroughs, John Walker and John Frizzell.
- His film " Strand : Under the Dark Cloth " won the Genie Award for Best Director at the 10th Genie Awards in 1989 for " A Winter Tan ", a collective film that he codirected and coproduced with Louise Clark, Jackie Burroughs, Aerlyn Weissman and John Frizzell, and his film " The Fairy Faith " was a nominee for Best Feature-Length Documentary at the 21st Genie Awards in 2001.
- In 1987, Jackie Burroughs produced, directed, co-wrote, and starred in " A Winter Tan ", a film based on the letters of Maryse Holder, published in 1979 as the book " Give Sorrow Words Maryse Holder's Letters from Mexico ", later receiving a Genie Award for best performance by an actress in a leading role for the film, and won several more Genies and Geminis during her career.