aaa contest boardの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The AAA Contest Board subsequently announced that the specifications and rules would remain largely unchanged from 1941.
- The AAA Contest Board dissolved and decided to focus strictly on helping the automobiling public, as a result of the 1955 Le Mans disaster.
- The rule changes were in fact being laid out as early as 1928, and were approved by the AAA Contest Board in early January 1929.
- Starting in 1912, the AAA Contest Board declared that riding mechanics were made mandatory for all races of 100 miles or longer ( which included Indianapolis ).
- Hudson cars also did very well in races sanctioned by the AAA Contest Board from 1952 to 1954 with Marshall Teague winning the 1952 AAA Stock Car Championship and Frank Mundy in 1953.