もっと例文: 1 2
- Upon graduation he landed a job as a freelance reporter at KDNL-TV ABC 30 where he worked for the next two years.
- The newscasts, known as " STL Now on ABC 30, " aired in high definition from a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire ".
- Craig Roberts is still working as a national television voice actor and announcer and is still heard locally in St Louis as the " voice " of ABC 30.
- During his legal career, he has worked as a solo practitioner, supervising assistant United States Attorney, adjunct professor of law, and law clerk to Omer Poos of the United States District Court in KFSN-TV ABC 30.
- On January 7, 2013, KFSN began producing a half-hour 10 : 00 p . m . newscast for MyNetworkTV affiliate KAIL-TV ( channel 7 ); the program, titled " ABC 30 Action News Live at 10 : 00 ", ended in July 2014.