もっと例文: 1 2
- The andardi is a festival dance of the Tagbanwa in and around Aborlan, perform at social gatherings.
- Aborlan was made into a regular municipality on June 28, 1949, by virtue of Executive Order No . 232.
- The passage of Republic Act No . 10171 in 2012 separated Puerto Princesa and Aborlan from the second district to form the 2013 elections.
- He claimed to had lived in a basement of a feed mill located in the municipality of Aborlan where he has been living since March 2008.
- These homestead lands now comprised the municipality of Narra, Palawan, some barangays of Aborlan and the barangays of Panitian and Malatgao of the municipality of Quezon.