もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Its height measures between ( absolute altitude ).
- Absolute altitude is sometimes referred to as "'height "'because it is the height above the underlying terrain.
- Pressure Sensors, also known as "'barometers "'measure relative and absolute altitude through the analysis of changing atmospheric pressure.
- Cobb went on to set new world records for speed, distance, and absolute altitude while still in her twenties.
- Enevoldson set the absolute altitude record for all turboprop aircraft in the prototype Egrett in 1988, as well as time-to-climb.