もっと例文: 1 2
- "And HP's absolute dimensions make year-to-year comparisons ever tougher as time progresses ."
- What I'm discovering as I travel the world, is that for women, power is an absolute dimension of physical health.
- The 1992 Americans With Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines ( ADAAG ) stated that there was to be an absolute dimension of 1?" between a handrail and a wall.
- Joy also discovered the Doppler displacement of the spectral lines of stars to determine their radial velocities deducing a star's absolute dimensions, masses, and the orbital elements of some specific stars.
- Parameters evaluated include size ( measured in absolute dimensions solvent-accessible surface area ( SASA ) ), shape, complementarity between surfaces, residue interface propensities, hydrophobicity, segmentation and secondary structure, and conformational changes on complex formation.