- That r-process abundance curve ( vs . atomic weight ) gratifyingly resembles computations of abundances synthesized by the physical process.
- An unexpected result of the UNTB is that at very large sample sizes, predicted relative species abundance curves describe the metacommunity and become identical to Fisher's logseries.
- The Unified Theory unifies " biodiversity ", as measured by species-abundance curves, with " biogeography ", as measured by species-area curves.
- The result of tag sequencing has been to produce orders of magnitude larger estimates of OTUs present in ecosystems, producing a long tail on species abundance curves ( Patterson, 2009 ) ( Pedr髎-Al韔, 2007 ).
- They were also able using theoretical production calculations to construct more quantitative apportionment between s-process and r-process of the abundance table of heavy isotopes, thereby establishing a more reliable abundance curve for the r-process isotopes than B 2 FH had been able to define.