もっと例文: 1 2
- Species abundance patterns can be best visualized in the form of relative abundance distribution plots.
- A recent focus has been on documenting and explaining the distribution and abundance patterns of herpetofauna.
- In ? Arietis, these absorption lines are broadened because of the Doppler effect from the rotation, making analysis of the abundance patterns difficult.
- The consistency of relative species abundance patterns suggests that some common macroecological " rule " or process determines the distribution of individuals among species within a trophic level.
- Asteroseismic observations of other pulsating Lambda Bo鰐is stars suggest that the peculiar abundance patterns of these stars are confined to the surface only : the bulk composition is likely more normal.