abuse of indulgencesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- He had preached as early as 1514 against the abuse of indulgences and the way they cheapened grace rather than requiring true repentance.
- Krantz generally agreed with Martin Luther's protest against the abuse of indulgences, but refused Luther's theses on his deathbed in December 1517.
- With Martin Luther's protest against the abuse of Indulgences he was in general sympathy, but with the reformer's later attitude he could not agree.
- By the late Middle Ages, the abuse of indulgences, mainly through commercialization, had become a serious problem which the Church recognized but was unable to restrain effectively.
- Justification by faith was, in essence, a response to the abuse of Indulgences prior to the Reformation, and I do not believe was ever meant to stand completely alone, even by Martin Luther.