abuse of rightの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- The likely outcome is an abuse of rights with little new security.
- It could also act to guard against abuse of rights by the government.
- Jesuits have long been on the vanguard of Catholic Church movements, particularly in fighting poverty and abuse of rights.
- In Scottish law ( which is mixed civil / common law jurisdiction ), abuse of rights is called " Aemulatio Vicinis"
- However, abuse of rights and legitimate interests of citizens, including trial participants, may be a subject for a separate appeal.