もっと例文: 1 2
- In local law enforcement, there are no acceptable casualty rates.
- This was a military operation, and in military operations, there are acceptable casualties.
- "To say that's an acceptable casualty is beyond the scope of the admissions office, " he said Tuesday.
- The Republican leadership, my friend argued, is pursuing a strategy that in the military would be called " acceptable casualties ."
- The term " end game " has replaced that gory, old-fashioned word " victory, " and the phrase " acceptable casualties " means no American casualties.