もっと例文: 1 2 3
- "Failure to move now or to signal new determination to will make these weapons accepted currency,"
- Even the Belgium Congolese franc was accepted currency in Chipungu area itself, as it was in Pweto.
- As for Vietnam, the dollar is a more accepted currency than the dong, not less, as in the original question.
- Similarly, foreign coins could be marked as legal or accepted currency, thus allowing them to circulate in the area where they were countermarked.
- The use of the karbovanets for all kinds of payments stopped completely after September 1996 and the only accepted currency after was the hryvnia.