もっと例文: 1 2
- The access matrix model, first introduced in 1971, is a generalized description of operating system protection mechanisms.
- An access matrix can be envisioned as a rectangular array of cells, with one row per subject and one column per object.
- Examples of models with protection and security separation include : access matrix, UCLA Data Secure Unix, take-grant and constraints.
- The primitive requests can modify the access matrix by adding or removing access rights for a pair of subjects and objects and by adding or removing subjects or objects.
- The Access Matrix had option of a padded cloth bag with shoulder-strap or a heavier-duty leather / cloth bound protective case with carry handle and shoulder-strap.