もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The photosynthetic action spectrum depends on the type of accessory pigments present.
- Phycoerythrin is an accessory pigment to the main chlorophyll pigments responsible for photosynthesis.
- In plants, porphyrin and carotenoids constitute accessory pigments that help capture light in the photosystems.
- They function as accessory pigments in plants, helping to fuel photosynthesis by gathering wavelengths of light not readily absorbed by chlorophyll.
- All photosynthetic chromalveolates use chlorophylls " a " and " c ", and many use accessory pigments.