もっと例文: 1 2
- Grain LNG is classified as an Upper-Tier site under "'The Control of Major Accident Hazards ( COMAH ) Regulations 2015 " '.
- The refinery is, however, a top-tier Control of Major Accident Hazard Regulations ( COMAH ) site, due to the inherent nature of its process.
- This is about the same as the accident hazard linked to driving with a blood alcohol level at the legal limit, which is . 08 percent in Ontario, Massachusetts and many other jurisdictions.
- Together with the passage of the EU'Seveso directives' to explicit UK government regulation of plant processing or storing large inventories of hazardous materials, currently ( 2014 ) by the Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 1999 ( COMAH ).
- "' Council Directive 96 / 82 / EC of 9 December 1996 on the control of major-accident hazards involving dangerous substances "'( as amended ) is a European Union law aimed at improving the safety of sites containing large quantities of dangerous substances.