もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Evidence was presented indicating that such a level of purity could not occur by accidental means.
- Donald knew the legal difference between " death by accidental means " and " accidental death ", which netted Cool and Lam over $ 40, 000.
- This same book, " Double or Quits ", is about a case involving double indemnity " in the event of death by accidental means ".
- "' Double indemnity "'is a clause or provision in a life insurance or accident policy whereby the contract in cases of death caused by accidental means.
- Nonetheless, at trial, Monsanto was able to present evidence sufficient to persuade the Court that Roundup Ready canola had probably not appeared in Schmeiser's 1997 field by such accidental means ( paragraph 118 ).